Player Code of Conduct
In order to enjoy the season and to allow others to do the same, please follow these guidelines:
- I will play by the rules and demonstrate good sportsmanship by showing respect, courtesy, and positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game, practice or other event. I will treat each individual equally regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
- I will respect the officials and their authority and will never question, discuss or confront the officials or coaches during a game. I will not engage in any unsportsmanike conduct such as booing and teasing, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures at any game, event or practice.
- I will make every effort to attend all games and practices, and I will arrive on time to all practices and games. I will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches and learn the rules of the game and the policies of the program.
- I deserve to play in an environment free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol. I will refrain from the use of such substances and expect adults to refrain from their use at all sporting events.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team and the program.
- I will not display or encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well being of my teammates or the opposing team members.
Join our news letter!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.