Parent Code of Conduct
In order to enjoy the season and to allow others to do the same, please follow these guidelines:
- I will remember that my child plays softball for their enjoyment, not mine.
- I will encourage my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
- I will teach my child that doing one's best is as important as winning, so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game.
- I will make my child feel like a winner every time by offering praise for competing fairly and trying their best.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- I will remember that children learn best by example. I will applaud good plays/performances by both my child's team and their opponents.
- I will never question the official's judgment or honesty in public.
- I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children's softball games.
- I will respect and show appreciation for the volunteer coaches, convenors and executive who give their time to provide my child with a meaningful softball experience.
- I will ensure that my child attends all games and arrives on time. If my child must miss a game, I will inform the coach as soon as possible.
- I, or someone I designate, will remain with my child for all practices and games.
Join our news letter!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.