Safety Requirements/Equipment - ALL DIVISIONS
Please ensure your child follows these requirements for ALL games at ALL play levels:
- Long pants (no shorts or capris) must be worn for all games and practices.
- Running shoes (no sandals or crocks) without metal cleats must be worn for all games and practices.
- All jewelry MUST be removed or taped prior to all games and practices. This includes watches and earrings.
- All players and coaches MUST wear the sponsor shirt provided by the league for all games. These shirts are not to be worn for practices held on off-game days.
- All players must supply their own HMSA approved baseball/softball helmet with chin strap and be worn at all times while their team is batting, including on the bench. While the team is fielding, helmets can be worn at parental discretion. All players in the pitching and/or catching positions must wear a helmet.
- All players, coaches, and parents will refrain from smoking on or around the ball diamond.
Failure to abide by these requirements will result in your child not able to play that game or practice until the issue is resolved.
Join our news letter!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.